Вверх
Вниз

Portas Inferi

Объявление

Введите здесь ваше объявление.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Portas Inferi » Главный зал » 'ArchInterSimDesign' SimsArchitecture & SimsInterior Contest

'ArchInterSimDesign' SimsArchitecture & SimsInterior Contest

Сообщений 1 страница 10 из 12

Информация и правила:

- Участвовать может каждый пользователей с любой версией игры Sims 2\3\4
- Записаться можно до 20 июля, написав в комментарии к записи участвую и версию игры, а так же используете вы кастом контент или нет. Для примера: Хайд \ Симс 2 \ Использую Кастом Контент.
- Конкурс стартует с 1 июля и продлится около двух месяцев: июль, август и скорее всего часть сентября.
- Конкурс - многоэтапный. На каждый этап участнику дается неделя.
- Отсеиванье будет проходить на середине конкурса и перед финальным этапом. Как на Евровиденье.
- Если вы не успеваете за неделю прислать работу и следующий этап приходится на неделю не перед отсеиванием - вы можете прислать работу позже, но это повлечет за собой штраф. Лучше этим не злоупотреблять, так как если вы будете делать это систематически, то скорее всего это повлечет за собой вылет из конкурса. Уважайте друг друга и организаторов.
- РеШейд и Фотошоп разрешены, но участник в этом случае обязан скинуть так же ссылку на неотредактированные скриншоты.
- Для того, чтобы собрать все работы в одном месте, после 20 июня будет создана страница-сообщество здесь на tumblr, куда будут выкладываться работы по этапам. А так же прочая информация по конкурсу.
- В конце, победитель получит набор объектов для своей игры. Призы будут объявлены позже.

Info & Rules:

- Everyone can participate. Any game are allowed: Sims 2\3\4
- You can sign up for contest until 20th of june here in the comments. You need to write your nickname, game version and will you use a custom content or not. For example: Hyde \ Sims 2 \ Custom Content.
- Competition will start from 1st of july
- Contest is multistage. You have a week for each stage.
- There will be eliminations in the middle of the competition and before the final round. Like Eurovision with first semi-final, second semi-final and the final. But, it can be changed depend from number of participants.
- If you fail to send your entry in a week, and there's still a week before elimination, you can post your entry later, but it will result in minusing points from your score. Please, bear this in mind as well as the fact that if you do it regularly, you are likely to be eliminated. Let's respect each other's time and effort.
- ReShade and Photoshop are allowed, but you need also post a link to non-edited screenshots.
- A blog-community page will also created here on the tumblr to collect all the participants' work in one place after June 20. Also there will be all information about competition.
- The Finalists from 3 to 1 place will receive prizes. Prizes will be announce later.

You are mistaken if you thought that I forgot about this competition. So let me introduce you:

SimsArchitecture & SimsInterior Contest is an international (I hope!) competition for that who want to try themself in SimsArchitecture & SimsInterior Design and compete for first place and major prize. Each participant is a member of the Sims Community who uses the game for building and interior design.

Info & Rules:

- Everyone can participate. Any game are allowed: Sims 2\3\4
- You can sign up for contest until 20th of june here in the comments. You need to write your nickname, game version and will you use a custom content or not. For example: Hyde \ Sims 2 \ Custom Content.
- Competition will start from 1st of july
- Contest is multistage. You have a week for each stage.
- There will be eliminations in the middle of the competition and before the final round. Like Eurovision with first semi-final, second semi-final and the final. But, it can be changed depend from number of participants.
- If you fail to send your entry in a week, and there's still a week (or two\etc) before elimination, you can post your entry later, but it will result in minusing points from your score. Please, bear this in mind as well as the fact that if you do it regularly, you are likely to be eliminated. Let's respect each other's time and effort.
- ReShade and Photoshop are allowed, but you need also post a link to non-edited screenshots.
- A blog-community page will also created here on the tumblr to collect all the participants' work in one place after June 20. Also there will be all information about competition.
- The Finalists from 3 to 1 place will receive prizes. Prizes will be announce later.
- JFF entry also allowed for those, who can't participate for whatever reason and for those, who will be eliminate.

Nickname

Version

Custom Content

riekus13

Sims 2

CC

oneordinarysimblr

Sims 4

CC

KadaverTuvstarr

Sims 2

CC

NateJSims

Sims 4

CC

Ekrubynaffit

Sims 2

CC

03115-sims

Sims 4

CC

Moonstonesims

Sims 2

CC

1st round. 'Tetris'

In this round you're an architect. There is no right or wrong choices, only your creativity and style. You need to build a house with 2 floors from current shapes. It's a rooms for your house.
At this round, you can roughly imagine how each room will be used. You can do the same with windows and doors. At this stage, you no need to equip the garden around house.
You also choose the visual style of this house, but you need to keep in mind that you have the customers.
Briefly about the customers (it's valid for all rounds):
- The family consists of 4 people with a pet.
- Family wealth is above average.
- Family has a car, and also son have a motorcycle.
- The family turned to you because they have very different views on their new home. The older family members (mother and father ~45-50 y.o.) have more traditional views and would like to live in traditional mansion with old stones and wood. Youngest family members (daughter and son 16 and 21 y.o.) want to more modern style. Son (21) like simple lines and concrete, sister (16) agrees with brother, but her rebellious spirit loves gothic style shapes (windows, arches, ceilings and etc.) and touches of art deco.

Also, you need to briefly describe why you think the house should be the way you built it.

Round Rules:

- Max Lot Size.
- Water-lake view \ River view from the house. You can separate your building on two side of river.
- You choose style of your building.
- You can add a basement to your home, but only as a decor.
- Roof shape of your choice. If you need an extra space for it, you can do it, but you can’t use it in the future.
- Ground floor must contain deck with pool. Max Pool size – 6x10.
- You no need to put windows and doors to your building yet.
- You must to build a house from the shapes below. If you need some sort of corridor between rooms, you can use shapes: 2x1 or 2x2 or 2x3 squares - x2 pieces or 2x10 or 2x12 - 1 piece.
- You can change the orientation of shapes: 6x12=12x6; 5x7=7x5 and etc.

2nd Round. Sculptural Stair

The first room you need to decorate - is a main hall. You need to use this stair in your design.

Rules:
- choose a room.
- Put this staircase in your hall.
- Main hall should be light (by windows and lightining) and spacious enough to accommodate a 3x6 staircase.
- Railings must be simple, but safety.
- There should also be an entrance area with a storage system (size it's your choose)
- There should be an entrance door and doors to another connected rooms.
- You need to decorate the porch from the outside, it's main entrance.
- Keep in mind what every windows you adding should looking organic from outside of house.

3d round. Old wooden island

There is many shapes, as you can see. It's because two of them are kitchen and dining room connected to kitchen. You can remove a wall between this room if you want, or add arches between it.

Condition of the customers:
- There should be a big wooden island where the family can gather in the morning.
- There should be a place for a pet.
-
- Keep in mind what every windows you adding should looking organic from outside of house.

This post just a humor! Attention...

Eurovision is ended tonight, so I decided to write what I saw in it... it was fun actually. XD
This is just my reaction to the performances themselves what is written below. It's not a judging to qualities of songs.

Finland - actually in their voices I hear Sergey Lazarev and Dima Bilan's voices together xd
Estonia - when Mat Bomer filmed in 50 Shades at last!
UK - Caleb Hyles?
- Duncan forgot what country was his
Azerbaijan - Ariana Grande, I know haw she looks, at last!
Norway - It's just a Good Omens... Crowly came to us!
Austria - And Magnus Bane from Mortal Instruments TV-series...
Spain - Where is Samara? There is a the Ring scene on the background!
Ukraine - is that a next TRON movie? Look at their halo!
Iceland - Is that Uno silhouette at the beginning?
Serbia - 1\2 of PussyCat Dolls
Israel - Whistle girl!
Sweden - A Million Voices! Oh, sorry, wrong song...
Italy - Feuer frei! oh, again wrong song and wrong band...

https://www.tumblr.com/join/DJZcMZJEQE

Sorry, I'm a little confused. Have a few questions. 1. We are not adding windows and doors? 2. We are just build the shape of the house and not adding room structures ie. breaking the inside down to rooms just leaving it as one big room? 3. do we add wall and floor coverings? (rest in next comment as too much for one!)

4. we have to use maximum lot size, that is in the lot bin? Can we use smaller lots for the purposes of older pcs that have trouble running huge lots? 5. Is the deck part of the shape given to us or is it an add on? 6. You say they have an above average budget but want a mansion, is there a budget we have to work to? Thanks :)

Hi! It's ok, and your questions reminds me, what I forgot about rules for screenshots! x) Sorry
1. Yes, this round about outside shapes. You will add windows\doors in the next rounds. 2. You need to build a house with 10 rooms (rooms are shapes on the plan) + deck + possible corridors + roof + any decorations you want to. So yes, you need a walls inside the house. 3. Outside - yes. Inside, you can, but I think you will be change it every round)) 4. If you can put house + lake\river on smaller lot, you can do it. Depends from what you want to build. In rules, I mean 60x50 lot from Sims 2 and 64x64 lot for Sims 4. 5. Nope, deck is your choice, it can be as large as you want. Because we don't know what house you build, there is no rules for size of the deck, but I think it's can't be smaller than pool)) 6. Well, I mean family have a budget for any crazy idea what you want to realize when you will be build your house)) Nothing more.

o3115-sims
Hi sorry to be a pain but I’ve built the walls and lake etc are we supposed to be decorating inside or is that another round?
Oh and and outside like the pool do we decorate that or just have a deck and pool without objects ? Thank you X
02.07.2021 17:33
nelphaell
Hello! No, you no need to decorate house an inside. Also you no need to decorate garden and deck (if you mean furniture and another objects. So yes, just deck and pool on it). But if you need something like architectural structure - yes. If it something like this: https://imgur.com/orFnpBy
Also you no need to decorate main entrance.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Portas Inferi » Главный зал » 'ArchInterSimDesign' SimsArchitecture & SimsInterior Contest